Software Technology Group has been in business for over 25 years and we developed IoT solutions way before the term became a marketing catch-phrase.
At its most basic IoT is moving physical data to the cloud and more lofty is cloud to cloud solutions.
STG projects in this arena include
- Creating a ubiquitous tool for a large printer manufacturer, allowing data in all forms to be transmitted and analyzed. System included a fire-hose amount of data from a printer to an embedded developer, allowing the user to capture any and all components that are operating
- Casting encrypted medical data from a device that analyzed chemicals in the breath output of a patient, and decrypted data at its secure arrival in the cloud
- Created a magnetic response device to determine if a dog’s magnetic collar was moving towards a threshold door and creating a voice response to alert the owner
- Developed a prototype system for capturing microphone audio and transmitting the sound to a translation service, to be returned to wifi based mobile devices with headphones for audience individuals to receive real-time language translation
- Created a Jello-shot creation system and transmitted all usage and diagnostic and maintenance information to an administrative cloud portal
- Developing a solar powered battery solution that transmits data to the cloud to allow nuanced control of charging and individual power port’s usage
- Developing a Beacon solution for mobile to allow a museum enhanced visitor experience
And … this is just a sample of what we can accomplish.