Software Technology Group’s strength is in understanding technology and process, to locate the need or the pain of our clients, and to generate a complete and cogent system. Our solutions can be as small as support of manufacturing process to creating an entire automation-controlled manufacturing line.
Some of our projects include:
- Creating a greenfield (i.e. from scratch) door manufacturing line
- Developing a motion control and automation system to integrate manufacturing of trucks, integrating the truck’s sleeper unit with the cab
- Creating the Illuminator project, to automated and control Stanley and Atlas Copco torque tools and ensure manufacturing process and assurance of production
- Developing a 3-axis robotic system to allow laser quidded arc welding
- Created a laminar flow water bath for pre-spool cooling of implantable pacemaker leads
- Modifying legacy wire manufacturing and spooling software for new recipe solutions
STG works with our clients to create a system that works. The most important work we do is to ensure our clients are running, and happy, and healthy.